Beer and Brewery Safari
Enjoy an adventurous, power assisted 24 mile round trip e-bike safari to the New Forest's premier artisan micro brewery, in a restored former pig farm and barn.
Hop on your retro style Super Monkey e-bike and head out along the picturesque Solent coastline and wend up through the centuries old New Forest to the PigUK Brewery & Beer Garden. On arrival, park yourself in the cosy fully heated, fully covered beer tent and tuck into a generous tasting board of three of the most popular craft beers*.
Enjoy a browse of the on-site brewery and beer shop - maybe treat yourself to a few takeaway bottles, before wending your way back home through the New Forest at leisure.
The perfect experience for a group of friends, colleagues or family.
Your self guided tour experience is 6 hours long, 1000 - 1600
- retro style ebike with five levels of cheeky pedal assist
- scenic 24 mile coastal and New Forest safari route map and tour guidance
- quench your thirst a tasting board of three artisan Pig Beers* (3 x 1/3 pints)
- a bike pannier or basket
- helmet and lock
- full breakdown and recovery service during your experience
- lots of free time to explore
- free parking at Jaunt-e HQ
*alcohol free option available
For hungry caterpiller's the renowned New Forest pub, the Filly Inn, is right next door.