Wheels, Vineyard & Wine Tasting Experience
Explore the historic New Forest Wine Route! Just £75pp
Enjoy an e-bike wine tasting and vineyard tour along the picturesque Solent coastline and into the centuries old New Forest National Park tracks and trails.
Collect your Chopper style e-bikes and Wine route map in Milford on Sea and enjoy a scenic and fun-filled, power assisted 12 mile cycle to the New Forest's premier vineyard.
Hop off and enjoy a tour of this stunning vineyard and winery followed by a wine tasting of their English red, white, rose and sparkling wines. Afterwards, enjoy a browse of the on-site farm and wine shop for fresh and local produce and treat yourself to lunch in the popular Tea Gardens before wending your way back home through the New Forest.
The perfect experience for a group of friends, colleagues or family.
A self guided itinerary of 5 hours
- retro style ebike with five levels of cheeky pedal assist
- 90 min vineyard tour and tasting
- tour route exclusively takes in both the Coastal Trail and the New Forest trail
- route map and wine tour route guidance
- helmet and lock supplied
- full breakdown and recovery service during your cycle
- free bike pannier for packing your purchases
- lots of free time to explore
- free parking at Jaunt-e HQ
Got a non cycling friend? Drop us email and ask us to book them a bike-less Wine Experience and they can join you at the vineyard at 11am
All riders must be age 14 +
Riders under 18 will be offered non alcoholic tasters